Welcome to Arch Re Facultative
Our experienced staff is committed to providing you with efficient risk transfer products that can profitably influence your gross results. We are looking forward to developing and maintaining strong business relationships with you.
- Capacity - Up to $100 million available on individual risks and up to $50 million for programs.
- Ratings - Arch Re Facultative is a division of Arch Reinsurance Company and Arch Re Facultative (Canada) is a division of the Canadian branch of Arch Insurance Company, which is rated A (Positive)
by A.M. Best and A+ (Stable) by Standard & Poor's.
- Direct - Superior customer service through a multi-branch network enabling face-to-face interactions.
- Non-proportional - Allows insurers to cede the most volatile portions of a risk for less than proportional amounts of the premium.
- Coverages - We will entertain a broad spectrum of risk classifications for both stand-alone and all risk perils.
- Technology - Our staff will be utilizing state-of-the-art technology enabling us to provide the best service to our customers.
Send submissions to your Arch Re Facultative underwriter or to email@example.com
Program clients log in here to access your portal.
Arch Re Facultative is comprised of Arch Re Facultative Underwriters Inc., Arch Re Facultative, a division of Arch Reinsurance Company, and Arch Re Facultative (Canada), a division of the Canadian branch of Arch Insurance Company. Arch Insurance Company and Arch Reinsurance Company are subsidiaries of Arch Capital Group Ltd.